While browsing endless posts on Autumn-Winter 2018/2019 Fashion Weeks from all over the world, I wrote down visions from runway snaps and street photography that most inspired me. Without further ado, let’s begin!
- career-oriented, but modern and conscious in her wardrobe choices
- glamorous and polished
- knows however how to let loose and party…
- … but even so, she knows that what she “threw on” had actually been thought through
- Even when her outfits have “just been thrown on”, they consist of fashion vocabulary – chiffon, color-block, double-denim…
- Bold, punk and girly at the same time
- A bright lip color or messy hair featuring bold eyeliner
- Wears her mum’s floral dress. Sidenote: her mum was three inches shorter than she is
- Adds either floral-printed or torn tights to the dress
- Completes the look with patent (faux?) leather pumps or Doc Martens
- If she’s in her CEO phase, we’re talking Victoria Beckham outfits
- Flirty and feline-like
- Not afraid to laugh the loudest – who cares?!
- Shamelessly over-the-top when planning glamorous outfits, at least according to non-Milan women, but then again, who cares?!
- There is no such thing as “overdressed” or “too much glitter”
- Whether she’s wearing bright blue or brown, she knows she is bellissima
- Mature and takes herself seriously, but never too much – wink!
- Her grandmother has a vintage YSL bag that she had her eyes on as a child…
- …Now she can afford her own, but she often sticks to a look-alike version – c’est classique, c’est chic!
- When talking makeup, show off the red lipstick, but never your foundation.
- Actually, “showing off” itself is a don’t!
- Being confident in your own skin can never be faked…
- However, that favourite scent or pair of heels can enhance it!
- Long and fast-paced walks!
- Modern and educated, she knows what’s “hot” and the latest trends in design
- Eco-friendly and advocating the importance of it
- Rides her bike everywhere
- She rocks her natural beauty somewhat à la parisienne, but with more pastels…. and bikerides!
- Not to say she stays away from colors and prints – when they’re worn, it’s go big or go home!
- Bold with a vintage edge!
- Sporty details and bright colors
- Messy hair, don’t care – style is an attitude, after all!
- Recycling your grandmother’s oversized reading glasses or get a modern look-alike
- When dressing girly – it’s French labels with maximized glamour…
- … since “overdressed” does not exist!
- With unlimited bold and raw fierceness, you could almost think that bright orange hair color is natural!
- Flawless skin. The definition of flawless skin!
- Immaculate outfits, no matter the style or genre
- Outside-the-box thinking is a must: these oversized labels can be worn as earrings
- Outside the box accessories part 2: match your contacts to your red jacket…
- And top it off with a fashionable breathing mask!